Ross & Jess – Here you can find trustworthy suppliers as well as your nearest wedding fair, endless inspiration on topics that YOU want to know about, plus our fantastic ‘real weddings’ section.
Our website is full of recommended suppliers for your wedding day, all vetted and checked to ensure that whichever company you choose, they will be helpful, knowledgeable and useful every time. If you are not 100% satisfied with anyone’s service, simply contact us at [email protected]. Once a supplier has been approved, we then provide them with a badge that they can display on their website and any social media. This badge is renewed each year, look out for Ross & Jess symbol as sign of a top quality supplier.
We have had several Wedding forums and met with many brides at our fairs, we have taken on board what you want from us and have designed our format with your thoughts and comments in mind. We will have further forums and hope to keep improving our services to make sure your day is as special as possible.
Essentially, if you are looking for a range of dependable suppliers, then look no further than Ross & Jess – we are still the original and best supplier directory, our 20 years experience proves this.
For Our Suppliers
Ross & Jess have now totally re-launched to conform with the digital age! We are still the market leader, offering:
1. The only planning platform for Brides that only permits advertising in our guides from suppliers who have been vetted by our panel.
2. The only Planning Directory group to offer $1000 towards your honeymoon for brides who sign up to our competition.
3. The only company in our field with a GPS sensitive app for wedding planning all over the US.
4. The only group in the sector with a separate Social Media promotion section and our own dedicated Exhibition Division.
5. The best mailing list of prospective brides to Wedding Service Providers.
We will shortly be the only company to offer National Wedding Awards for Wedding Services judged solely by Brides themselves and available as a franchise in the new format.
Once a supplier has been approved for the guide we then provide them with a badge, they can display this on their website and any social media. This badge is renewed each year, look out for Ross & Jess symbol as sign of a quality supplier.